MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 4, 2020

What's Your Favorite Christmas Movie? New Releases and More!!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Today is NEW RELEASE DAY!  I have 3 New Collections, 2 Template Sets (in 3 different sizes), and 1 special Pandemic Christmas Pack ready for you at Forever.  All of these packs are 30% OFF with the code: BLACKFRIDAY20 until Dec. 9th!



Let's take a closer look at two of my new releases....!

So my family's favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story.  We love the story of Ralphie's quest to get the official Red Ryder, Carbine-Action, 200-shot, Range Model Air Rifle! (You'll shoot your eye out!)  We always watch this movie when we decorate our tree.  I collect Funko Pop figures, and my flocked Ralphie in his Bunny Suit is one of my all-time favorite pops.  I also have several other movie-related Christmas pops on display right now.

Pictured Above: A Christmas Story Pops, my "Bobble To Bethlehem" set, and Elf Pops.  If you look closely, in the background, you can see Slappy the Dummy (who always sits on our hearth) with Annabelle and a Rudolph Feisty Pet! 

Pictured above: Pops for Christmas Vacation, Krampus, and Home Alone


These were the inspiration for two of my New Releases:  
MOVIE NIGHT & MERRY MOVIE NIGHT!



There is also a matching set of Merry Movie Night TEMPLATES in 3 sizes: 12"x12," 11"x8.5," and Seamless Layflat!




These two collections use the same color palette so you can mix-and-match. AND, for those who prefer the Seamless Layflat sizes, I have paper packs for both collections too!

 


Here are some fun layouts using these kits and templates!

  

 

This Seamless Layflat layout pairs the 


This Seamless Layflat layout uses Movie Night & Everyday Templates Set 11:


This layout pairs the Merry Movie Night SLF Templates with Beachside Christmas:


Now it's YOUR turn to scrap about YOUR favorite holiday movies!  Be sure to tag me when you post them on Facebook!  I'd love to see them.

Tomorrow, we are taking a closer look at another of my new collections... stay tuned!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags