MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, November 23, 2020

I'm Thankful for Deals of the Day!

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

You all ready for Thanksgiving?  Usually, we'd be in Florida right now, visiting my parents.  But like with everything else this year has brought us, plans have changed... so this year, we will be chillin' at home, and hope to see my parents at Christmas.  

Here's a flashback photo to the days of Early Bird Shopping on Black Friday... My mom and I always wore these crazy Jester hats so we could easily find each other if we got separated.  We shopped on Black Friday until they moved to Florida about 6 years ago.   Lots of good memories!


To help you scrapbook your favorite Thanksgiving memories, I TWO packs for you for today's Deal of the Day!  A Day of Thanksgiving is the perfect collection to scrap this year's celebration.  Black Friday Frenzy will help you scrap how you tackle your holiday shopping!  Both packs are available for 50% OFF for 24 hours; use the code DEALOFTHEDAYThe deal starts at 10am EST on Nov. 24th!



Need some LAYOUT INSPIRATION?  How about these...!
 







 


I hope you can take some time on Thanksgiving Day to stop back by the Forever DEALS OF THE DAY - there are some BIG SALES coming your way... Stay tuned!

In the meantime, grab today's big deals and start scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags