MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 13, 2020

Gorgeous Seamless Layouts!

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I've got some beautiful layouts to show you!  My new Seamless Layflat Templates released with the launch of Artisan 6, and the results are just beautiful.  Now I'm asking myself WHY haven't I been making double layouts all along?!!  Plus, Forever is running a 30% OFF sale all digital art - which includes TEMPLATES!  The code BLACKFRIDAY20 will get you the discount at checkout!


Layout by Reddy




Now, if you haven't yet upgrade or purchased Artisan 6, I have the entire Everyday Templates available in both 12"x12" and 11"x8.5" sizes.  Lots of possibilities for every size layout!

I hope you'll show off your layouts - come post in my Fan Group so I can see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags