MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 6, 2020

NEW RELEASES & FLASH SALE!

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

How are you all doing?  I was supposed to be on a scrappin' weekend with friends (that I organized!), but my husband started showing signs of flu or Covid.  Until he gets his test results back, I am grounded at home.  Definitely another bummer in this year of spectacularly crummy things!  I hope all of you are staying healthy and not letting Covid or our election debacle get you down!

On the bright side, it's NEW RELEASE DAY at Forever!  I have FOUR new-to-Forever collections and a brand-new set of Everyday Templates plus the 2nd BUNDLE of Everyday Templates.  I may not be able to scrap in person with my friends, but I can, at least, scrap at home.  I hope you will get some scrappy time this weekend too!

As you are checking out my new releases, note that Forever will be having a 50% OFF FLASH SALE from 10am EST on Saturday, Nov. 7th to 9:59am EST on Sunday, Nov. 8th.  That means Saturday is the BEST TIME to grab the new packs!

WINE COUNTRY




CAMPFIRE NIGHTS




EVERYDAY TEMPLATES SET 8 & BUNDLE 2


Open these in Artisan and customize to your liking!  Add, rearrange, or delete shapes.  Drop in your photos, and some journaling and a title, and your layouts are complete!  These are available in both 12"x12" and 11"x8.5 sizes.

Take a look at some layouts that use these fun templates as well as my other new releases!

 



 

 

     


Looking forward to seeing what YOU make with these kits!
Come share in my Fan Group!



♥ Mags














No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags