MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 18, 2020

33 NEW PACKS are at Forever Today!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

Are you ready for Christmas yet?  Got your presents wrapped and ready?  If you celebrate Hanukkah, have you had a wonderful week with your family and friends?  Today, I've got packs to help you celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah!  In fact, you'll find 3 New Collections, New Everyday Templates, and 6 Packs of Seamless Layflat Papers... a total of 33 individual packs loaded into the store!



Let's take a closer look!

For my friends who are finishing up their Hanukkah celebrations, I have released Hanukkah Lights at Forever!  In addition to the Bundle, there is also a pack of Seamless Layflat Pages:


For my friends stuffing stockings and getting those photos with Santa, Selfies with Santa is now available - and there's also a pack of Seamless Layflat Papers:



I have a BRAND NEW collection that coordinates with my Playful Pets series.
Take a look at Playful Pets CHRISTMAS!


And, of course, I have a pack of Seamless Layflat Papers that matches this collection too!

In addition to the above collections, I've released some Seamless Layflat Papers that match 3 of my other holiday series:




For those of you who like to show photos and layout via your smart TVs, the long seamless papers are perfect for those wide-screen TVs.  Show off your layouts on the big screen!

Tomorrow, I'll show you the new TEMPLATE packs!  The Everyday Templates Series is now complete with 12 different packs and 48 total templates in 3 different sizes!

:) Mags
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags