MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Who's Making Some Christmas CRAFTS?

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

Yesterday you got a closer look at my new Movie Night & Merry Movie Night collections along with the corresponding Templates and Seamless Layflat Papers.  Today, I want to talk to you about Christmas Crafts!

I'm no stranger to crafting - over the years, I've tried my hand with paper scrapping, Sculpey clay, jewelry-making, card-making, and stamping to name a few.  I've given tie-blankets and scarves as holiday gifts (that's the limit of my sewing abilities!), and I've done my fair share of kid-crafts with my sons!

My Mom is an accomplished crafter - she hand-quilts, and I have a couple of quilts and several table runners that she made.  I also have the most wonderful felt ornaments that she made - my favorite is a set of 3 wise men, 2 camels, and a horse. They are so beautiful - and I love to hang them on our tree.  She also made a cute set of Snow White & the 7 Dwarves felt ornaments. 

 

 



These kind of family-made mementos are exactly what my CRAFTY CHRISTMAS Collection is perfect for!  Scrap those wonderful crafts you've made. ♥


I've also created a set of Seamless Layflat papers for those who prefer that format:


Here is what some of my scrappy friends have done with this series...


 


Now, its your turn!  Show off your crafty creations AND your layouts in my Fan Group.  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags