MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 21, 2020

Templates for Every Day!

The last sets in my Everyday Templates released this weekend.  Now there are 12 Packs, in 3 different sizes: 12"x12", 11"x8.5" and Seamless Layflat.  

Take a look at the newest packs: Sets 11 & 12...



You can save money by purchasing Sets 9-12 in Bundle 3 - also available in the 3 sizes:



And... if you haven't purchased any of the Everyday Templates,
I also have MEGA BUNDLES with Sets 1-12 in all sizes:




Here are some layouts with Sets 11 & 12:









I love using templates... it's like the "Scrapbook Fairy" came and did the layout work for me!

I can't wait to see how you adapt these in Artisan!

:) Mags


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags