MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SPECIAL DotD!

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

This holiday season is joyful for most, but bittersweet for others who are missing loved ones and friends - either by separation due to Covid or because someone dear to them has passed away.  Forever is doing a special Deal of the Day of some of the most popular kits from the past year.  For the MagsGraphics brand, one of these popular kits is the I Grieve Collection.  I made this because I need a grief kit for my own scrapbooking.  When I get to my 2020 scrapbooking, I'll be using it to remember a friend of mine who passed away last month.  I hope that scrapbooking your loved ones who have died will bring you some measure of comfort.  Here is the Bundle:


It include the Main Kit, Journal Cards, Wood Papers, Worn Papers, Word Art, Print-Ready Thank You Cards, and BONUS Clusters.

Here are some sweet layouts with this collection:
 



 

This sale lasts for 24 hours - from 10am on Dec. 24th to 9:59am on Dec. 25th (EST).

:) Mags






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags