MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

We're All In This Together - A Special Video Message!

Hey Scrappy Friends!
I've got a special Video Message for you today:



All of us are in the exact same place you are - trying to figure out this world amidst self-quarantines and stay-at-home orders.  You are NOT ALONE!  And I know that eventually, we will be able to plan those Weekend Crops and Scraps again. ♥

Until then, know that we'll all be here - creating new content for you - and helping you scrap your daily memories.  And if you want to scrap current events, I have both the Pandemic 2020 Collection and Doctor On Call with Corona Add-On:


Pandemic 2020 at

Doctor on Call at


THANK YOU for your patronage to my stores.
I greatly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags