MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 9, 2020

NEW Layout Frames, New Video Tutorial, and More!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

How are all of you holding up?  Are you finding some sweet surprises in the midst of all of the stay-at-home orders?  I have to say, it's been nice having my whole family home each evening.  Last year at this time, I was shuttling between Dojo training for Kid 2 and baseball games for Kid 1, plus taking photos for our high school's varsity baseball team at every game - multiple nights a week.  Having open evenings has allowed for nice walks or a drive with my husband and family game nights with all of us.  I hope you have found some peaceful moments - in between searching for the hard-to-find items at your local grocery store! :)

I have a new set of LAYOUT FRAMES in both of my stores.  Last month, the Diagonal Layout Frames released.  Today you'll find 3 new sets (Hexagons, Stars 2, Triangles) and a new BUNDLE with all four.  These are easy ways to scrap your photos quickly, and they are 50% OFF at both MyMemories and Gingerscraps.



I already had a Video Tutorial for how to use these Layout Frames in MyMemories Suite, but I also made a Video Tutorial as to how to easily customize these in Photoshop:


Here is what my Creative Team created with these frames.  They are so good!!

These LAYOUT FRAMES have so many possibilities!  Each set is just $2 for a limited time - and you'll save even more with the BUNDLES!

***

Also at Gingerscraps, you'll find my self-care themed collection, TAKING CARE.  This collection turned out to be a timely release!  We all definitely need to take extra care of ourselves and our loved ones during this Covid crisis!
Find it ON SALE at Gingerscraps HERE.


***
My BINGO Games are coming to Gingerscraps as well.  These are perfect for occupying your kids while they are cooped up at home!


Create-Your-Own BINGO Templates
BINGO Indoor Scavenger Hunt
BINGO Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
Silly Germs BINGO
Fairy Tales BINGO
School Time BINGO
Kids At Play BINGO

***

MyMemories has some new FREEBIES as part of their weekly deals.  Be sure to stop by to snag them up!


:) Mags
air hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags