MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, April 4, 2020

I'm WALKING ON SUNSHINE 🌞

Hey Scrappy Friends!

My husband and I went to the local park for some sun (and, I admit it, to spin a PokeStop for the day!).  We stay in our car with the moon roof open, and just enjoyed a different view than our backyard or subdivision.  For once, it wasn't raining - and about 60°F here in Ohio.  It's a perfect weather day - and just the kind of day where my new MyMemories Exclusive Collection can be used for your photos.  Take a look at


The colors in this palette just make me happy - because even though all of the quarantining and social distancing is a pain, I know it is temporary.  Eventually, we will be back to the regular hustle and bustle - but until then, I'm trying to enjoy these slower moments.

My Creative Team made some beautiful layouts with this series:

Aren't they amazing?!
Pocketful of Sunshine is 50% OFF until April 9th - only at MyMemories!
frolicking with mr. unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags