MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sharing Some LAYOUT Inspiration!

Hey, Scrappy Friends, 

Today we are sharing some amazing LAYOUTS!  I love seeing what people create with my products, and the Facebook Gallery Group and Gingerscraps Gallery is packed some wonderful pages!   I look at other layouts often when I'm making my own.  "Scrap-lifting" is perfectly okay when you are trying to figure out how to set up your pages.  I'm sure some of these will give you that boost of creativity that you've been looking for!

When I created the Pandemic 2020 Collection, I was hoping that people would be able to use it to chronicle how their lives have been impacted by Covid.  The layouts you all have posted have been amazing!  Timelines of the stay home orders, screenshots of video calls, and all the ways you have been helping your neighbors.  Here are some of them - created by Carla at GS (x2), Lynnie at GS, and KimB:



Pandemic 2020 is available at MyMemories and Gingerscraps.


One perk of spring is that our small-town, seasonal ice cream shops are opening up!  They are offering limited menu items that can be pre-packaged and served easily, but we'll take it!  On local spot, the Whippy Do, has a line of cars out far down the main road as they wait to go through their drive-thru.  Earlier this month, I released Ice Cream Party at Gingerscraps.  This kit is perfect for those sweet treats!  Take a look at these delicious layouts - made by Gina at GS, EM at GS, Tinci at GS, and Jenny.



This collection is at Gingerscraps!


In a way, this quarantine business has given us a lot of ME time... too much!  But for others, having everyone in the family home leaves zero time for yourself.  If you can carve out a few minutes to take care of you, then the Taking Care (of You) Collection is the perfect one to scrap self care.  These layouts are from Tinci at GS, Jenny, Em at GS, and Jenny.


You can find this collection at MyMemories and Gingerscraps.

Finally - I love seeing older kits of mine get new life when people find them and scrap them with recent photos.  I found this great one by Blue Heart Scraps (a designer friend of mine) - she needed a go-cart kit to scrap these fun photos, and I have Motor Mayhem and coordinating Look Who's Driving Collections at both Gingerscraps and MyMemories.  I also pulled some other great motor-layouts for you to see.


Layouts by Blue Heart Scraps, Audrey, Melissa, and Windswept at GS.
Motor Mayhem is available at GS and MM.
Look Who's Driving is also at GS and MM.

I hope these have given you some inspiration for creating your own layouts!  Be sure to share them with me through my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook. I'd love to see them!
I appreciate you
:) Mags




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags