MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, April 25, 2020

So Many NEW Things...!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

How are you all doing?  I'm a little stir-crazy, myself. I do love hanging out at home, but after 6 weeks of this, I'm ready for some of the "old normal!"  It does give me extra time to design for you, and today I have several new products in my stores.  I hope you'll check them out and snag your favorites. 😊

3 NEW SPORTS FAN PACKS!

CHEERLEADING and GYMNASTICS!  It's your turn to shine!  I've got Add-Ons to the Sports Fan series for both as well as the Sporty WORD ART Circles.  Here's a closer look:


New CU Gymnastics Silhouettes!
For the MyMemories brand, I have 2 packs of Gymnastics Silhouettes.  Use them to accent your layouts or in your own kits:  http://bit.ly/MMCU_SILHOUETTES




Take a look at what My CT created with the new SportsFan packs:

***
At both Gingerscraps and MyMemories, I've created some new PHOTO & PAPER MASKS.  These can use to add accent edges to your photos or paper.  They are CU-OK so designers can also use them to create scrappy items for sale.

Find them here:

Here is how they were used by my CT:

I use these masks along with my "OLD FRIENDS" Collection to make this layout of my bestie!

***

Finally, my new EASTER LAYOUT FRAMES are now at Gingerscraps (in addition to MyMemories):

They are such an EASY way to make CUTE layouts quickly!
If you haven't already snagged the "SPRING" one from this pack -it is FREE for just a few more days at MyMemories!

***
Bitmoji Image
STAY TUNED for BIG Events coming May 1st!  
iNSD is coming along with SEVERAL NEW products for you!

Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags