MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, July 1, 2017

We are COLLEGE BOUND!

Yesterday, I took my oldest on his first COLLEGE visit! 😧 I couldn't believe it myself!  
Visit to Miami University, Oxford, OH
(today's factoid:  Miami was a University BEFORE Florida was a state!) 😉

So, it's great timing that my latest release is COLLEGE BOUND - the perfect collection for your post-high school photos!


You will find this collection exclusively at Gingerscraps.  It's 50% OFF July 1st-5th so snag it quickly!

Here are some brilliant LAYOUTS using this collection:

I love the diversity of the layouts created!  There are so many things you can adapt this collection for - I can't wait to see what YOU make!

Want a FREEBIE?  How about these clusters?
Find them in my GALLERY SHOWCASE GROUP on Facebook and in my next NEWSLETTER.

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags