MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

$2 Tuesday Deals for You!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I've got two great packs for you for $2 Tuesday!  Take a look:
 

Avast, Pirates! is a wonderful Bundle packed with awesome papers and elements for all of your little pirate adventures.
Go! Catch 'Em All is my PokemonGo-inspired kit for those players who are still out there snagging those elusive critters.  You can find these at the following stores:

MY MEMORIES

GINGERSCRAPS

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER

MAGSGRAPHICS

Want to see some LAYOUTS that use these packs?  They are pretty cute!





I bet you can make some AMAZING layouts too!  Snag these kits and then come share your work in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags