MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Hour at PDW & $2 Tuesday Deals

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I've just returned from a 10-day family vacation to Kauai, Hawaii!  What a wonderful vacation place!  We did a helicopter tour, catamaran ride & snorkeling, deep sea fishing, and lots of lounging in the sun and surf!  I'm looking forward to finding some time to scrap for myself so I can scrap the photos.  In the meantime, here are some of my favorite views:



Speaking of BEACHES, Plain Digital Wrapper is launching their "Happy Hour" Packs!  Designers used the same color palette and created coordinating packs that are each just $1.00 from July 25th-August 1st.


I created a beautiful BEACH WEDDING Collection:



To get the best deal, you have to shop fast!
The $1.00 price ends on August 1st!


Another DEAL you might be interested in is $2 Tuesday!


This week, you can get the entire LAKE LIFE BUNDLE and BE BRAVE KIT for just $2 each!  These prices are valid at the stores below:

MAGSGRAPHICS

GINGERSCRAPS
Bundle - Kit

MY MEMORIES
Bundle - Kit

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER


Now it's time to show off some LAYOUTS that use my latest kits!


Want a FREE KIT?

I'm hosting the Mini Kit Challenge at Gingerscraps!  You have just a few days left to snag my BLESSED LIFE Kit for FREE in the GS Forum.  Use it to scrap a layout and earn your way towards the Challenge Reward!

Remember to come show off your work in my Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags