MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 28, 2017

Scrap Your Disney Pics!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

This weekend is a BIG one for MouseScrappers - it's their Speed Scrap Marathon!  Lots of prizes and goodies bags for participants.  I was lucky enough to provide one of the goodie bag prizes, and I can't wait to see what everyone creates during the Speed Scraps.

Our first family trip to Disney was in 2009.  I first discovered MouseScrappers then as I was looking for Disney-esque kits for our trip photos.  You can see that those layouts in my Gallery there.  Fast forward 8 years, and I'm a Designer creating my own Disney-inspired collection.  If you have a trip to scrap, or one upcoming, the following kits will help you scrap your memories.  All of them (and the rest of my sets, too!) are 40% off at all stores!





Star Wars-Inspired: ACROSS THE GALAXY
This is my favorite part of Disney. I saw the first Star Wars movie when I was just 6 years old, and it's been a HUGE part of my life ever since!





Calling all Princesses! The FAIRY TALE LIFE Collection is for you!





Travel to infinity and beyond with this SPACE RACE series.





The horizon is ripe for adventure with ADVENTURE LAND.




Need more animals? Check out my AT THE ZOO Collection.





Travel far and wide with the ON THE FRONTIER Collection.




And if you need more Western items, try COWBOY UP!





Visiting the Dino area? DINOSAUR RUMBLE is filled with wonderful dinos for you!





Is your favorite ride the Pirates of the Caribbean? The AVAST, PIRATES Collection will be perfect for your pirate-themed layouts.





Seeing any of the shows? You might need IT'S SHOWTIME!





And finally, taking a side trip to Universal? My favorite spot there was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and my WIZARD WORLD Collection is packed with Wizarding goodies!




Got layouts with these kits?  Please come share them in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags