MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 31, 2017

Scrap Your Summer Vacation Photos + $2 Tuesday Deals!

New month - new collection!  It's time to gather all of your summer vacation photos because the new MY SUMMER VACATION series will allow you to scrap all of your vacation destination memories!  It's exclusively at Gingerscraps this month - and 50% off, August 1st-5th!



Here are some LAYOUTS to inspire your own scrapping - they sure are stunning!

Want a FREEBIE to match?  I've made these two clusters for you - you can download them here until August 5th.  Then they will be in my Gallery Showcase group.
 This freebie is now in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook.


Aside from the new collection, today is also $2 TUESDAY!
Here is what I have for you:

MUST LOVE BUGS Bundle & SCOUT'S HONOR Kit

MYMEMORIES

GINGERSCRAPS

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER

MAGSGRAPHICS

 Come show off your layouts - I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags