MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Ready... Set... SCRAP! The Olympics Have Begun!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

It's time for the Olympics!! I am a total Olympic junkie - which is odd because I don't play or watch sports, usually.  But I LOVE the Olympics (and X Games!), and I try to see as many events as possible.  So, OF COURSE, with all of the sports scrapbooking kits I've done, you know I needed to do one for this!

Three years ago, I created Olympic Dreams - a winter Olympics kit.  That kit was retired, but I went back and rebuilt some of those original elements with the Game Day palette, expanded it, and then created summer Olympic items as well.  

This new GAME DAY - OLYMPICS BUNDLE is H U G E!!!  There is a total of 25 12"x12" Papers, 263 Elements, and an Alpha; I tried to include something for EVERY Olympic event!


Here's a closer look at the different items in this Bundle...







For 24 hours (from 10am EST July 22-9:59am EST July 23), you can grab the Game Day Olympics Bundle for 50% when you use the code DEALOFTHEDAY.

Check out these wonderful layouts by my CT:






And, Kim W. created this layout with the center left white intentionally.  She is ordering it as a METAL PANEL from Forever, and it will function as a custom whiteboard!  How clever is that?!


What's YOUR favorite Olympic sport?  Show it off with a layout using this kit.



♥Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags