MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 9, 2021

Knock! Knock! Who's There? Doctor.....


 Hey Scrappy Friends!

It's time for the SCRAP CAFE, and I had so much fun making this new collection!  Why don't I show you a LAYOUT that I made first... and let YOU guess the theme... ;) 


Several years ago, my youngest discovered the adventures of the 9th Doctor.  He insisted that I check it out with him, and we were both hooked!  I love finding things to do with my kids - and watching the tales of the "Mad Man" in the "Blue Box" has been so much fun!  We haven't yet met any of the Doctors in real life yet, BUT, we DID meet John Barrowman (Captain Jack Harkness) at the Cincinnati Comic Expo back in 2016!

Here is my newest collection, ACROSS SPACE & TIME - it's inspired by the tales of the Doctor - and I hope it helps you scrap your cosplays and space adventures!


This collection is 50% OFF for 1 WEEK at Forever (use code CAFEJUL ) and is part of the July Scrap Café series.  All of the designers at Forever used the same palette for their kits so be sure to check out the rest of them!

My friend, Jenni, is a HUGE fan of Doctor Who and has even cosplayed as the 4th Doctor and hosted a Doctor-themed party! Check out what she did with this bundle:







And here is what my CT made with this - adapting it to off-theme photos:






I can't wait to see what you all make with this collection! I know your layouts will be out of this world... 😉

♥Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags