MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 16, 2021

Race by Land or by Water...!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

How do you get to the finish line?  Do you race by land or by water?  Whatever your preference, I've got two new kits for that!  Take a look at the latest installments of my ongoing GAME DAY series.  All kits in the series coordinate so you can mix & match between them.  PLUS, use the code GOTIME to save 30% on these and all of my digital art! 



Do you have a track athlete?  Cross-country running?  Field Events? Marathon runners?  This Track & Field collection has everything you need to scrap any type of land race.  The Bundle comes with a FREE 12" track!



Are you faster in the water?  Do you have a swimmer, diver, or just enjoy laps?  The Swim & Dive collection is packed with all things WATER!  No matter your favorite stroke or best event, this is the kit you need.  Plus, the Bundle comes with a FREE set of 12"x12" Foil Papers!



Seamless Layflat Papers are also available separately for each of these collections.
 


Check out some layouts by my Creative Team - they always inspire me with what they create!









I can't wait to see what YOU make with these.  Share them in my Fan Group on Facebook - I know you will create a winner!

:) Mags




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags