MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, August 6, 2021

New Kits are STOMPING into the Store!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I've got some new collections to share with you today...  PLUS, on SATURDAY, AUGUST 7th, you can save 40% ON ALL DIGITAL ART - including these new releases.  The sale starts at 10am and lasts for 24 hours so grab these new sets fast!

First up is for your budding paleontologists.  Do you have dino-crazy kids?  Have you visited your local history museum?  My new DINO WORLD Collection is full of fun elements and vibrant papers to scrap everything from the "Gigantosaurus" to the "Tinyosaurus" and everything in between!


This collection makes for gorgeous layouts - take a look at these!







Aren't those amazing?? 

I also have another installment in my Faith365 series; this one is themed for VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL, but it is also perfect for Sunday School, Church Camp, and CIY conferences.  Plus, it coordinates with all of the other Faith365 packs so you have endless mix-and-match options!!









While I was creating this, I kept singing all of the old Vacation Bible School songs to myself.  My church camp days were so much fun!

Looking for more faith-based kits?  Check out the rest of this Faith365 series!





I know you will make amazing layout with all of these collections.  Be sure to tag me when you post on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags