MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

SNEAK PEEKS for June Releases!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

Look what's coming on JUNE 1st!  TWO NEW COLLECTIONS!!


At MyMemories, you'll find the companion to "Mom Life" - DAD LIFE!  
Same palette so you can mix & match, but unique papers and elements.  
Just in time for Father's Day - you won't want to miss these!


At Gingerscraps, I'll be releasing CRUISING ALASKA
If ever you've need elements for a bald eagle, musk ox, whale, walrus, or puffin, then I'll have you covered!
 


Want to WIN the kits to these collections?
I'm doing a giveaway in my Gallery Showcase Group - Come join!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags