MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, May 31, 2019

New Collections for JUNE!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Wow - I don't know about you, but May was a whirlwind of activity in our household!  Our oldest son graduated from High School-- which also meant we've been doing the grad party circuit (on one day last weekend, our son had NINE parties to attend in one day!).  May also included the Varsity Baseball playoff games (I'm the Varsity photographer), the end of our youngest son's first year of high school, and my husband transition to a new job.

Despite the activities last month, I'm releasing TWO HUGE Collections today!  I'm so excited by how these turned out!

First up is my MyMemories EXCLUSIVE series for June: DAD LIFE!  This collection uses the same color palette as last month's MOM LIFE so you can mix-and-match!  You'll find this series ON SALE - but only at MyMemories!

Look at the clever LAYOUTS completed by my CT:



Next is CRUISING ALASKA - my part of the June Gingerscraps Buffet:


If you've ever needed a musk ox, blue or gray whale, salmon, walrus, or bald eagle element, then I've got you covered!

Look at what my Creative Team did with these new sets:


Want some matching FREEBIES for these kits?  Come visit my Gallery Showcase Group for these cute packs:
 


I can't wait to see what you make with these new kits!
Thanks for your support of my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags