MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Introducing... MyMemories EXCLUSIVES!

Exciting NEWS at My Memories!  Our store now has
NEW EXCLUSIVE Collections!

MyMemories has chosen a handful of outstanding designers to create exclusive content for them each month, and I'm honored to be among the chosen few!  

This month, I've created a collection where you can honor the mothers in your life with the honest, heartfelt, and funny 
MOM LIFE Series!

Moms do it ALL - the good, the bad, and the ugly - and this celebrates all of those crazy, real-life moments!

SHOP THIS WAY:


Here are some CUTE LAYOUTS with this collection:


Plus, enjoy these FREE matching CLUSTERS - available in the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group!
DOWNLOAD THIS WAY!

Come share any layouts you make in my Gallery Showcase Group!  I'm doing giveaways and prizes all weekend long - and your layout might earn you a goodie!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags