MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, May 18, 2019

NEW Poster Collage, Framable, & Cards - Just in time for GRADUATION!

Our oldest son, Jack, is GRADUATING from high school this weekend!  I'm pretty sure that he was just a little kid a few days ago, but now he has finished his classes (4.63 GPA), received his Honors cords (Summa Cum Laude & National Honor Society), and Sunday, he will walk on that stage and receive his diploma.  

That means we are in the thick of Graduation PARTIES!  I needed some items to showcase Jack at his own party as well as numerous cards for the other graduates we know.  I've made several NEW items to help you with any commencement celebrations you may have!

First up... the 20"x30" POSTER Collage!  After, I made this college for Jack's Senior Night for Varsity Baseball,
I had tons of requests for a template.  So, I made the standard TIFF/PSD/PNG Template for Gingerscraps AND the Album Template format for MyMemories (images are linked):


These posters can be printed at any store that prints poster size (20"x30") prints - like COSTCO and Shutterfly (I used Shutterfly).  I found a black frame at Walmart for around $16.00)

My Creative Team worked with this and made some AMAZING posters:
  


Next Up... the 8"x8" Graduation Frame/Quick Page!  Add in a photo of your graduate; then print on cardstock and trim. 8"x8" frames are easy to find, and you'll have a personalized gift!  Paper scrappers can print the frame first, and either add their photo on top of the photo space, or cut out the hole and add their photo behind it.
Find this at GINGERSCRAPS & MYMEMORIES


Finally... the CARDS!  I have a Half-Fold card that just needs the photo of your grad.  Add your message (and maybe some pizza money!) inside, and you'll be ready to make the rounds at all of the parties!  You'll find this at MyMemories:




Hope this helps you with your graduation celebrations!  If you use the poster template, PLEASE show off what you've made in my Gallery Showcase Group!  I can't wait to see it!


:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags