MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, August 11, 2014

WLS Featured Designer & Freebie!

Hey Scrappy Friends!
Guess what?!  I'm the Featured Designer this month at WithLoveStudio!  That means all of my kits there are 35% OFF there, I have a special COUPON for you, AND I've got an exclusive new collection!



Here is my newest Collection - exclusively at WLS this month!  Don't you have some "besties" that you need to showcase in a scrap layout?  This Collection is all about your "bestest" friends! :)

Would you like a FREEBIE?
Pop over to the WLS Blog to snag this cute FRAME CLUSTER for FREE!
You can also read my Designer Interview... I'm a total nerd, for sure! ;)



As always, I love to see your layouts.  So join my Gallery Showcase Group on FB and show off your work!

:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags