MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back To School BLITZ & Freebies!


Today is my kids' first day of school!  That means it's time for my 
BACK TO SCHOOL BLITZ!
For just 1 WEEK, you get 50% off all of my school-themed kits & album templates!
Take a look at your choices... Images are linked to MyMemories.

The SCHOOL LIFE Series 
  
PLUS multiple "School Life" Add-Ons:  Borders, Journal Cards, Paper Stackers, the Alpha, & Word Art!

The School MARCHING BAND Collection
  



The SCHOOL DAZE Collection
  

  




I hope you'll take advantage of this AWESOME SALE!

On a separate note, MyMemories offers exclusive FREEBIES for its scrappy friends.  They aren't in the store by searching, you have to follow these special links!  These aren't created by me this week, but I'm happy to show off some great freebies... See below.  Images are linked.  Requires store check-out.

  

Looking forward to seeing your school layouts!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags