MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

$2/Tuesday & FB Freebie!

It's $2/Tuesday at MyMemories.
You know that means a MEGA deal for you!  
Here are the TWO kits that are just $1.99 for 48 hours...


In addition, the Cats & Dogs PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE
created by the VERY talented Cori,  is just $5 as well!

DON'T MISS OUT on this great deal!  It's only for 48 Hours!

*******************************

I also have a brand new FREEBIE on Facebook for you.  My newest, lil' kit is called 
PICNIC PARADE,
 and you get the whole thing on my FB page!
 Sorry this has expired.

Please "like" my FB page and either click "get notifications" or add me to your scrappy interest lists.  The best way to stay current on your favorite designers on FB is to like, comment, and SHARE posts from our pages.  We appreciate all of our fans!

Still with me?
Snag the matching PICNIC PARADE JOURNAL CARDS right here!
 Sorry this has expired.


Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags