MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Featured Designer at MM & $2/Tuesday!

It's a big day, today!
It's $2/Tuesday at MyMemories AND I'm the "Featured Designer" today!


The last three days of my Back-To-School Blitz means that 
ALL of my Kits at MyMemories are 50% OFF!
And you can save 60% on my $2/Tuesday Kits 
(which actually stay at their $1.99 through Thursday!)


Shop Now!

Here are some beautiful layouts created with these kits!

by KathyB. & Joey44
  

by Kelin & VanessaGayle
 

Show off your fantastic life with either (or both!) of these kits!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags