MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Faith365: RISEN - Bonus Clusters!

Have you seen my April Faith365 Collection called RISEN?  
Isn't it beautiful?!  All of the packs in this new collection are 30% OFF at all of my stores...



Cori, from my Creative Team, has been working on some new clusters for you.   They are FREE on this blog for a limited time:

If you scroll back a few posts, you can snag another set of clusters.  
And if you visit my Facebook Page, you can snag some more!

Hopefully all of these FREEBIES have enticed you to purchase the kit!
I'd love to see and share YOUR marvelous layouts.  Please join the Gallery Showcase Group and show off your great work!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags