MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, April 11, 2014

April FAITH365 Collection - RISEN

I'm taking a moment away from the Easter bunnies and marshmallow Peeps to bring you a faith-based Easter Collection this month.  RISEN is my attempt to honor Jesus in His victory over death.  I hope you can use it for some of your Easter layouts...



It is ON SALE at MagsGraphics.com and WithLoveStudio.net.  It is in processing at MyMemories and should be live there in a day or two!

My Scrappy Friends worked with kit - take a look at their beautiful layouts!

 by Tammy at WLS

by Kathy M.
  

by Kathy B. - She used this kit to scrap her family's visit to the Creation Museum. 
  

  

  

by Cori - She make a slideshow of layouts with famous paintings to depict the real meaning of Easter for her family.  Credits listed on each layout.
  

  


Isn't it amazing how many different layouts can be made with the same collection?!

I have TWO FREEBIES for you!  The first one is here on this blog.  Cori made some BEAUTIFUL clusters for you.  You can download them below:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.


The 2nd FREEBIE is on my Facebook Page - a set of frame clusters by me:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.

I hope you'll "like" and stay a while!  Be sure to check "get notifications" so you see the latest updates, sales, and giveaways.  My Facebook page is where things are updated first!

I truly hope you enjoy this kit - I'm looking forward to your comments and feedback.  I would LOVE to see the layouts you create!  Please join our Gallery Showcase Group so you can show off your great work!

Happy Easter, my friends!
♥Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags