MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 2, 2024

There's GNOME ONE Like YOU!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

My GNOMES are back for some Valentine's Day Fun, and this time, I've got some GIRLS added to the mix!  Take a look at my latest release: GNOME ONE LIKE YOU.


This Valentine series is filled with 24 12"x12" papers, 57 kit elements, 1 alpha (26 letters, 10 numbers, 32 symbols), 5 hodge podge / masks, 12 word art / stickers, and 5 FREE BONUS gnome elements to spell L-O-V-E (the group and individual items).

Look at these CUTE layouts created by my CT:





Who are the special people in your life that you can use this whimsical collection for?  Use the code FAMHISTORY to save 30% off the Bundle (or the individual packs)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags