MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Let's Go On Some WICKED Adventures Together!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

Every April, the Pixels2Pages Team hosts a HUGE Virtual Crop.  It is packed with training on Artisan, challenges, freebies, new content, and more - well-worth the price of admission!

One of the activities includes making FLATS (like the book Flat Stanley).  I have the Wizard of Oz-themed WICKED ADVENTURES already in the store.  For those of you who join in the Flat Adventures, I've pulled apart my characters, and readied them for Flat-Making.  Just choose your character (each style comes with 2 skin tones), and add your head. a


I had fun with these - creating a Witch and a Flying Monkey for myself:



My scrappy friend, Kim Marie, is a WIZARD at making Flats.  Look at this assortment of characters she made; she's even added more embellishments from other Forever kits!



She also incorporated the Scarecrow into this fun layout of her meeting our friend Alakta - who traveled all the way from India!




Want more WICKED FUN?  The original collection is still in the store - so many items to scrap your adventures in OZ!


I'm looking forward to scrapping with you in April and seeing your FLATS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags