MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Another Year AWESOME!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I'm really excited about this week's New Release!  Birthdays are usually my least favorite theme to scrap - largely because there are so many each year, and it's heard to make layouts that are unique.  I'm always glad to create new birthday-themed collections because it means I have some fresh content to work with.  I think you'll love what I've created!



I was thinking about the phrase Another Year OLDER, and I thought FORGET growing another year "older," let's celebrate being Another Year AWESOME! And, that was the inspiration for this series!

This collection is filled with colorful papers and elements so you'll have plenty of items to scrap all of the birthdays you celebrate with family and friends. You'll also save $$ when you choose the Bundle; it includes the Main Kit, Alpha, 12" Templates, Word Art, and BONUS Number Candles (which are only available within the Bundle):



If you enjoy Artisan's wider format for photo books, you'll also find a pack of Seamless, Layflat Papers that coordinate with this series:


You can save 30% off this and all digital art with the code STARTFRESH

I used this collection to scrap the 90th Birthday party of my Grandma:


And, here is what my Creative Team did with this series:







I know you'll be able to create many fun layouts with this collection too!  Remember to share them in the MagsGraphics Fan Group on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags