MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, January 5, 2024

Year In Review Templates

Happy New Year, my Scrappy Friends!

I always feel like I need a good set of templates to conclude our yearly albums - something where I can wrap up the highlights of the past year.  I created these YEAR IN REVIEW 12" Templates, and I know you are going to be able to create so many collage layouts!



Perhaps you need to sum up the highlights of a vacation?  A season of sports?  A month of multiple birthdays?  Maybe you need a good cover page or end page?  
Or maybe, like me, you need a good digital Christmas card:


Here are some amazing layouts by my Creative Team to give you some more inspiration:










These Templates are completely customizable in Artisan.  Drop in your photos, add some journaling or labels, choose complimentary papers and elements from your favorite kits!

Stop by the Forever Store to snag these up - then share your layouts in the MagsGraphics Fan Group!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags