MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 15, 2023

What's Your Best Bird Call?

Hey, Scrappy Friends!

I hope you've been practicing your BIRD CALLS because you'll need them for my newest collection.  My Animal House series has expanded to include our feathered friends.  Take a look at Animal House BIRDS!


This 162-item BUNDLE includes the Main Kit, Hodge Podge Pack, Silhouettes, Word Tags, Titles, and 12 BONUS Origami-style, paper Birds.  Think of all of the birds in your backyard, at the zoo, in the wild.  Show off your feathered friends with this bright, new collection. 

Take a look at what my Creative Team did with this collection:




And if you prefer the wider format of Artisan's Seamless, Layflat,
I have a pack of papers for that too:




Remember, all of the Animal House packs can be mixed & matched with each other for endless possibilities of layouts!



I can't wait to see what YOU make with this new collection.  I hope you'll FLY off to the Forever Store, and snag it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags