MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Celebrate ALL the Birthdays!

Hey, Scrappy Friends!

I've got today's DEAL OF THE DAY at Forever!  For 24 hours, you can save 50% on the following packs.  But HURRY.. you only have from 12 Noon EST today until 11:59 am tomorrow to save!

PARTY ON BIRTHDAY BUNDLE
& PARTY TIME BUNDLE


Birthdays are events that just keep coming; you can ALWAYS use birthday collections!  I've grabbed my Party On and Party Time Bundles for today's Deal of the Day.  I know you'll be able to use these again and again for your family and friends' birthdays!

Remember to use the code DEALOFTHEDAY to get your 50% savings on these bundles.

---------------------

These packs work so well with my Birthday Layout Frames that released last week.  You can save 20% on the frames with this code: 14DAYS23.


Here are some wonderful LAYOUTS using today's Deals...











So many possibilities with these kits!
Stop by my store and snag them while they are half off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags