MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, June 3, 2023

NEW BIRTHDAY Items to Help You Celebrate!

 Hey, Scrappy Friends,

My husband just turned 50 on Thursday!  Personally, I find birthday layouts difficult to scrap... they just keep coming, and it's hard to make unique layouts.  So I created some new Birthday Layout Frames to help you (and me!) scrap some birthdays quickly and easily!


These Layout Frames work just like the others I've created

  1. Drag and Drop in your photos.
  2. Cover the Frame with your favorite paper, color, or leave it as-is.
  3. Add extra embellishments on top.  Remember to add shadows!

That's it!  You can also use one of the photo spots in each frame for journaling too.  So easy!

Prefer VIDEO DIRECTIONS?  I've got those here:  



This is the layout I created for my husband's birthday; I used the Party On Collection with the Birthday Layout Frames:


And here are some wonderful layouts from my Creative Team:







Looking for MORE Layout Frames?  I've got 'em!




Now it's your turn to scrap.
I can't wait to see what you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags