MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 18 New Releases!

It's NEW RELEASE DAY at Forever, and I have a TON of new products for you: 4 Collections, 4 Calendars, and new Templates in 2 sizes!  Plus, Forever is having a 30% OFF sale for FALL & WINTER -themed items so you'll find several of my collections on sale as well!  Use the code GETREADY to activate the sale price.


Here are my NEW RELEASES at Forever this week:


My Everyday Templates are now available in both 12"x12" and 11"x8.5" sizes; plus, you'll find the new Set 5 in the series:
 

Drag and drop your photos into the spaces, add your favorite kit papers and elements to the shapes, include some journaling and title, and you're done!

Here are some beautiful layouts that use these templates and my other new releases

 

 

  

It's time to start thinking about your 2021 CALENDARS!  I have four 11"x8.5 Calendar Templates ready for you to drop in your photos and print!


So many new things for you - I can't wait to see the layouts you make!

Come share your layouts in the Fan Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags