MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 4, 2020

BIG Store News!!

Hey Scrappy Friends!  

I've got a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for you!



As you probably inferred from my store closings at MyMemories and Gingerscraps, I have accepted a new Design position.  I'm no longer a freelance artist, but will be working exclusively for Forever.  This is a huge opportunity for me - I've actually been trying to get into Forever for the last 3 YEARS (I'm nothing if not persistent! 😁).

This does mean some changes going forward as to how my designs are used/accessed.  
  1. All MagsGraphics' New Releases, Old Favorites, and Freebies are now housed at Forever.  Forever only sells the file format compatible with Artisan Software; at this time, it does not release the .png and .jpg files for each kit. 
  2. That means all MagsGraphics' packs sold at Forever require Artisan Software. (Don't have Artisan?  You can download a FREE TRIAL of Artisan here.)
  3. At this time, my scrappy friends who use Photoshop, PSE, PSP, MyMemories Suite or any other software for digital scrapbooking should not purchase my kits from Forever.
  4. At some point, Forever may decide to offer "universal format" (png and jpg) so that items purchased there can be used in other software.  If you use a software other than Artisan, I hope you will choose one social media spot to follow my work so you know when/if that happens.  You can subscribe to this blog (link in the right column --> ), follow my Facebook Page, join the Fan Group, or subscribe to my newsletter
I realize this is a big change, but I am really excited about this new adventure.  I've been learning Artisan myself, and I'm impressed with all of the features.  It doesn't have the steep learning curve of Photoshop or PSE, and it has many more features than MyMemories Suite.  

Plus, there is a HUGE group of Artisan Fans and Experts who have been using this software since it was owned by Creative Memories (Artisan was originally CM's Storybook Creator)-- The pixels2Pages Community Group on Facebook and the pixels2Pages Website have tutorials and can answer any question you might have!   Interested in trying out?  There's a free trial!  Plus, if you register a New Account at Forever, you'll get a $15 COUPON to use on any purchase!



DID YOU KNOW?

Forever offers a lot MORE than just software and digital art!  

Forever offers permanent photo storage (seriously... permanent!).  The storage you purchase is YOURS for your lifetime plus 100 years or more.  You can designate an administrator to your account who will inherit all of your photos after you pass away.  And you can store MORE than just Photos-- you can upload videos, audio, and documents as well!




Forever offers scanning services!  Got OLD PAPER LAYOUTS?  VINTAGE PHOTOS?  VHS?  FILM? NEGATIVES or SLIDES?  Forever can scan them all, add the digitized files to your Forever account, and return your physical items back to you.  I just ordered my first conversion box - I'm going to start digitizing my early paper albums.




Forever also has a mobile app!  Upload the photos from your photo right to your Forever account!  Find it in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.

I realize this is a lot to process.  I hope you'll stay connected so that we can learn together!  THANK YOU for supporting my work and my next big adventure!

Bitmoji Image





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags