MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, September 5, 2020

NEW RELEASES - 3 Collections & 3 Template Packs!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

On the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, you'll find NEW RELEASES at Forever!  I have 3 fun collections as well as 3 packs of templates that you will NOT want to miss!


Ready for a closer look and some layout inspiration...?

  
Watching football games may look a little different this year, but you can still cheer on your favorite team!  This brand new GAME DAY - Football collection is packed with items!  This collection also coordinates with the SCHOOL BOUND / COLLEGE BOUND Series so you can mix-n-match between them!

Here is what my CT did with this set:
  



Personally, my favorite part of a football game is the HALFTIME show!  I was part of my high school and college drills so Marching Bands have a special place in my heart.  This MARCHING BAND LIFE Collection is newly expanded from it's release at my former stores.  You'll find DOUBLE the band members now!  Look at these cute layouts:

   



My birthday (as well as 3 other family members') is in September so I always need a birthday kit to scrap our family celebrations.  PARTY ON - BIRTHDAY has so many items that you'll be able to chronicle all of the parties!

    


 
Need an eye-catching COVER or END PAGE to your School Albums?  How about this new set of cute SCHOOL BOUND 12" Templates!  Drop in your photos, add some journaling and your favorite papers and embellishments, and you'll have a striking layout.  Insert these in the School Bound Pre-Designed Photobook for extra layouts too!



 
Those following my Everyday Templates series will find Set 4 in the Forever Store now.  Plus, Sets 1-4 are now also available in a Big BUNDLE!

Here are some layouts that use these new Templates:
  


Stop by my store and snag your favorite packs.  I can't wait to see your layouts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags