MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year, New Collection!

Happy New Year, my Scrappy Friends!

I hope you all had a fun New Year's celebration last night!  We went with friends to Top Golf - an outdoor driving range (it was more fun that it sounds).  There are overhead heaters at each bay so you aren't cold (given that it was in the low 30s F last night), they deliver food and drinks to you, and there was a rockin' dance party on the floor below.  At midnight, they shot off fireworks to ring in 2020!


Now - we are jumping right into a new year and new decade, and it's time to get those old photos scrapped!  My first kit of the new year is WINTER WHIMSY - and I "gnome" you will love it! 


You will find it 50% OFF at Gingerscraps from January 1-5th.

Here is what my my Creative Team did with this new set - I LOVE these layouts!



YOUR TURN!
Grab this set and come share a layout in this album in my Gallery Showcase Group:
At the end of the month, one lucky participant will win a kit of their choice!
Can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags