MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Calling All SPORTS FANS!

Calling All Sports Fans!
This is the last sports series you'll ever need!


This year, I'm kicking off a new series of kits under the StoryRock brand (you may remember that aside from my own design label, "MagsGraphics," I also design for the MyMemories brand, "StoryRock.").  SPORTS FAN is a HUGE 100-piece set - packed with basic items for any sports.  This month, I'm also releasing FIVE sporty-specific Add-On Packs for baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and ice hockey.  Each month in 2020, you'll find more add-on packs for different sports!

Here is a closer look at this month's add-ons:

All packs can be mixed and matched so you have unlimited possibilities for unique layouts!
This collection is ON SALE now at MyMemories - take advantage of the sale and grab your favorite packs!


Take a look at what my Creative Team did with these packs:



Got a REQUEST for a specific sport?  
Leave a comment here or in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags