MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, January 27, 2020

Handy Guide to MyMemories Suite

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I've mentioned several times that while I use Photoshop to design my digiscrap products, I much prefer MyMemories Suite for my personal scrapbooking (It's easy, fast, intuitive, and I can crank out a LOT of layouts quickly!).  I had a request from a MyMemories customer to explain some terms as they relate to the MyMemories Suite Software so I created this guide:


You can download it in PNG format (8.5"x11") or in PDF if you want your own copy.

Some important things to note.  
  1. You can totally use scrap kits purchased at a different store in MyMemories Suite!  This is considered "Outside Content."  Papers can be brought in through the "Backgrounds" tab (for the very back of a layout) and through the "Embellishments' tab (to resize, rotate, and stack on a layout).  Elements can be brought in through the Embellishments tab as well.

  2. WINDOWS or MAC? - Both are supported with MyMemories Suite!  When downloading kits, the General Download options works for any operating system. If you like to install your purchases from MyMemories into the software, then you just choose the download option that fits your computer. 

  3. Regarding TEMPLATES from other stores.  At this time (MMS, version 9), .TIFF, .PSD, and .PAGE formats are NOT supported.  Most "Templates" that you find at other stores come in .TIFF and .PSD, and those cannot be used.  However, there IS a way to use the layered .PNG files if they are included in a Template set you buy from another store.  I'm working on a VIDEO TUTORIAL on that right now.  Stay tuned!


If you are interested in trying out MMS, there is a FREE TRIAL offered here.

Save $10 OFF the $39.99 price with this code: STMMMS90118.

:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Thank you--this is great! I am excited to see the video tutorial about using some parts of the templates. I have accidentally bought .psd templates without realizing I couldn't use them in MMS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags