MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, September 30, 2019

October New Releases, Sales, & $2Tuesday!

Hooray!  It's October!  And, while it certainly doesn't FEEL like autumn (today's high is 91 in Ohio), I know that fall must be just around the corner... at least I HOPE it is!

I've got a lot to share with you - October is packed with scrappy fun!

NEW GINGERSCRAPS BUFFET COLLECTION - COUNTRY PUMPKIN
This rustic Autumn Collection has great textures and colors!
It's 50% OFF at Gingerscraps, Oct 1-5th.

Look at these beautiful layouts that use this set:

And I've got a FREE set of Burlap Papers for you in my Gallery Showcase Group


NEW RELEASE - MEMORY KEEPER
If you missed last month's Daily Download, you can now find the MEMORY KEEPER Collection at both Gingerscraps and MyMemories!  And each pack is 50% OFF!


You'll also find TWO Matching Freebies in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook:


$2Tuesday Deals
Finally, I have today's $2Tuesday deals!  All month long, you'll have a fun assortment of Halloween and Autumn kits to choose from.  Here are today's packs:

at MyMemories

at Gingerscraps


All of this is just the beginning of our October Fun!  DSD is coming so exciting things lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags