MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Calling all ANTIQUE HUNTERS! I've Got TREASURES For You!

Hey Scrappy Friends -

I've got something NEW... that you can use to showcase your favorite OLD things!

For this month's MyMemories Exclusive collection, I made a series that's all about ANTIQUES.  Take a look at "Antique Treasures:"



This was a much different style for me.  You'll find many vintage elements, great textures, and a bonus freebie in the full bundle.  If you have any family heirlooms, old books, priceless artifacts, or heritage/ancestry photos, then this will be a wonderful series to scrap those memories! 

This collection is 30% OFF, September 6-16th - only at MyMemories.

Take a look at these beautiful, vintage layouts!

 

So what is the oldest thing you own?  How could you use this layout to show it off?

Come show off your work in my Gallery Group on Facebook - I can't wait to see your layouts!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags