MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

TWO New Releases... And One Is FREE!!

Happy August, my Scrappy Friends!

As I'm writing this, we are wrapping up our vacation to Galveston, Texas so it's fitting that the first release I have for you this month is a BEACH-themed collection.  Part of the GS Buffet for August, you'll find BEACH PARADISE 50% OFF from August 1st-5th:


These bright colors will help you scrap your beach photos from sunrise to sunset.  Here's what my Creative Team made:

Are the layouts just GORGEOUS?!!
Don't miss this beautiful collection!


In addition to the BEACH PARADISE Collection, I also have a new "mini" kit called FAST FOOD FRENZY.  I say "mini" in quotation marks because I went a little overboard with the elements!

You can find this kit for FREE if you join the MINI KIT Challenge for August at Gingerscraps!
Grab the kit - make a layout - and earn FREE stuff!

Here are some layouts to inspire you:


Once you start the Gingerscraps' Challenges, be sure to ALSO stop by the FONT Challenge because I'm hosting that too!

Lots of great stuff happening - Be sure to show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group. I'd LOVE to see them!

♥Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags