MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

NEW! COMMERCIAL USE Silhouettes!

Hey Scrappy Friends - I've got some BIG news for you!

By now you know that you can find the MagsGraphics brand of digital scrapbooking kits at MagsGraphics.com, MyMemories, and Gingerscraps.

AND, you can find new collections for the in-house, personal-use brand "StoryRock," sold exclusively at MyMemories.  Many designers have contributed to this brand in past years; items I created start with the Day-By-Day Collection (and everything since).



Well, NOW you can also find new and original COMMERCIAL USE items under the in-house, commercial use brand "MyMemories" at (you guessed it!) MyMemories!
Again, there are other things listed that were created by others.  My first projects have to create fresh and original silhouettes.  These are untextured and sized between 5"-8" so you can easily resize, recolor, and texture to suit your needs.  I use silhouettes a LOT in my kits - because they are versatile elements that don't overpower a layout.  You can use them behind or in front of photos, you can journal on them, and they match ANY color scheme!

These silhouettes have been meticulously checked by me and my QC Queen (who checks everything I make) to ensure that all items are of perfect quality with zero missing or stray pixels, jaggedy edges, or blurriness.  Here is a link to MyMemories CU Policy for your records- basically you use these silhouettes in any of your creative business ventures. 

Take a look at my new sets - I'm especially happy with the Baseball Catcher set... although I may be biased considering I used photographs I took of my son, Jack, who is a Varsity catcher for his high school. ☝







These packs are 30% OFF for the next two week.  Be sure to show off what you make with these - I'd love to see what you do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags