MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

BABY LOVE ♥

My kids are 17 and 14, but it seems like just yesterday when they were little BABIES!

  

 

If you have some wee ones to scrap, then you'll want to grab my new BABY LOVE Collection.  I designed this for the StoryRock label, exclusively at MyMemories:


This collection is HUGE!  The Main Kit has over 100 items, and there are FIVE different Add-On Packs:  the Blue Alpha, the Pink Alpha, Journal Cards, Milestone Titles, and an Adoption Pack!

Here are some layouts that use this collection:


I know you can make something beautiful with this set, and I can't wait to see them!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags